Made from sustainable Pine letters and a Tasmanian Oak base, our Wooden Alphabet Puzzle has been designed and created with large letters that are easy for toddlers and young children to grasp and manipulate. As children turn, flip, slide and wriggle pieces into position they are developing:
- Fine motor skills
- Finger strength
- Hand-eye coordination
- Spatial awareness
- Shape recognition
- Problem-solving skills
This alphabet puzzle can be used in a number of ways:
- Becoming familiar with the letters of the alphabet
- Using the letters to make their name or words
- Matching the letters to other letters (eg. in a book, magnetic letters, lowercase-uppercase)
- Tracing over the letters on the base to discover and learn the letter formation in preparation for handwriting
- Sensory activity by simply adding sensory material into the shape of the letters
- Early reading and writing skills
The Tasmanian Oak base is finished with an oil that is food safe, child safe, and odourless, while the pine letters are left to showcase their natural beauty.
The puzzle comes with a calico bag to store the letters in.
Dimensions: 490mm (length) x 300mm (height)
- Not recommended for children under 3 years or those who are still mouthing objects. Adult supervision is required.
- Small parts may be a choking hazard.
- Other props and products are not included.
- As this product is handmade from natural materials, each design, including colour, may vary slightly.
Also available in lowercase.
Can't see the design that you'd like? No problems at all! Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or message us on our socials:
Don't forget to follow us on our socials and tag us in a photo of your order!