Our Montessori inspired screw board is ideal for the hands-on learner. It is perfect to encourage little ones to investigate, explore and develop knowledge of the real world.
As children manipulate the screwdriver and the allen key to twist and screw, they are becoming involved in self-directed and life-long learning. Children are also developing fine motor skills, hand-eye coordination, problem solving skills, and spatial awareness.
This screw board has two separate sections; a larger section to store the phillips head screw driver and M8 allen key, and a smaller section to store the screws and bolts.
Our unique Montessori screw boards are handmade from locally sourced sustainable pine and have been finished with a non-toxic, food safe finish.
This product includes:
- 1 x Screwdriver board
- 3 x M8 round head screws
- 2 x M8 hex bolts
- 1 x Phillips head screw driver
- 1 x M8 allen key
Dimensions: approximately 220mm (length) x 35mm (height) x 90mm (depth)
- Not recommended for children under 3 years or those who are still mouthing objects. Adult supervision is recommended.
- Small parts may be a choking hazard.
- Other props are not included.
- As this product is made from natural materials, each design, including colour, may vary slightly. Colours may also vary slightly on your screen compared to actual product.