This beautiful Tasmanian Oak Hundred Board is the perfect visual resource to help children develop early numeracy knowledge and skills. The Hundred Board was designed and created to allow children to visually represent:
- Numbers to 100
- Numbers in an array formation
- Place value
- Addition and subtraction
- Multiplication and division
- Graphs and patterns
Children can fill the holes with beads, pom poms, play dough or pebbles, the opportunities are endless.
The Tasmanian Oak base is finished with an oil that is food safe, child safe, and odourless.
Board Dimensions: 250mm (length) x 250mm (height) x 23mm (depth)
Circle Dimensions: 18mm circumference/19mm diametre
- Not recommended for children under 3 years or those who are still mouthing objects. Adult supervision is required.
- Small parts may be a choking hazard.
- Other props and products are not included.
- As this product is handmade from natural materials, each design, including colour, may vary slightly.
1-20 Number Lines also available.