Our Montessori inspired Wooden Alphabet Tracing Boards are double sided, featuring lowercase on one side and uppercase on the other side. The board is currently available in two fonts:
- Sassoon Primary font - commonly used as a typeface for children's books and teaching materials. This font will help children make the connection between print they see and read, and their own writing.
- Victorian Modern Cursive font - taught in Victorian, Western Australian, and Northern Territory Department of Education schools.
Our Wooden Alphabet Tracing Board can also be used as a sensory base for additional play and learning experiences. Children can simply fill the letters with a variety of sensory bases and use this as another method to becoming familiar with letter identification and formation.
Our Montessori inspired Wooden Alphabet Tracing board has been designed and created to allow children to:
- Explore, identify, and recognise letters of the alphabet
- Discover correct letter formation
- Investigate the motions of writing
- Develop and strengthen fine motor skills
- Develop correct pencil grip in preparation for writing
- Improve hand-eye co-ordination
Our lovely alphabet tracing boards are handmade from premium pine that has been sustainably sourced and is finished with a food safe, child safe oil finish. Each board has been hand sanded to perfect a smooth rounded finish on the corners and edges to ensure that it is child friendly. Each board comes with one (1) 15cm wooden stylus.
The wooden stylus' are handmade from Tasmanian Oak. Additional Stylus' may be purchased.
Additional stylus' are also available.
Board = 397mm (length) x 285mm (wide) x 19mm (thick)
Stylus = 150mm (length) x 9.5mm (diametre)
- Not recommended for children under 3 years or those who are still mouthing objects. Adult supervision is required.
- Small parts may be a choking hazard.
- Other props and products are not included.
- As this product is handmade from natural materials, each design, including colour, may vary slightly.
Can't see the colour that you'd like? No problems at all! Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or message us on our socials:
Don't forget to follow us on our socials and tag us in a photo of your order!