Thank you for visiting and shopping at Bear Timber. The following information sets out the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
- Processing your Order
An email confirmation is sent to your e-mail address after placing your order. Please keep this e-mail as proof of your purchase.
- Shipment Processing Time
Processing time refers to the time it takes for us to prepare your order for shipping.
After your payment is authorised and verified, all orders are processed within 3 business days. However, please allow a processing time of 1-2 weeks for personalised items. We will contact you for some reason if there are any delays.
- Shipment Locations
3.1. Domestic Only
Bear Timber does not ship internationally at this time. We ship domestic only - anywhere in Australia.
- Shipment rates and delivery estimates
We endeavor to get your order to you as soon as possible. Once your order is placed, an estimated delivery time will be provided to you. Delivery times are estimates and commence from the date of shipment, rather than the date of order. Delivery times are to be used as a guide only and are subject to the acceptance and approval of your order. Estimated arrival dates are not guaranteed. Weather delays and other unforeseen circumstances may impact delivery time. Unless there are exceptional circumstances, we make every effort to fulfil your order.
- Standard Shipping
The order will arrive within 7-10 business days. Standard Shipping costs $10.
- Please note:
- Business day means Monday to Friday, except holidays.
- Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
- Date of delivery may vary due to carrier shipping practices, delivery
location, method of delivery, and the items ordered.
- Products may be delivered in separate shipments.
- When placing your order, we consider these factors when calculating the Estimated Delivery Date:
- Transit Time: The amount of time it takes your order to leave our distribution centre and arrive at the local delivery carrier.
- Weight factor: Shipping costs are based on the weight of your order and the delivery method. To find out how much your order will cost, simple add the items you would like to purchase to your cart, and proceed to the checkout page. Once at the checkout screen, shipping charges will be displayed.
- Due to Covid-19, packages to and from our facility in Hobart, Tasmania may be delayed. We appreciate your patience during this time.
- We will not be responsible for wrong shipping address if you provide incorrect information.
- Tracking Options
Bear Timber aims to provide visibility and transparency throughout the shipment process. Once your order is confirmed and shipped, you will receive a link to track your package.
5.1. Domestic and International
All orders delivered within Australia automatically have tracking.
International orders are sent with Australia Post. This service comes with tracking and your tracking number will be sent to you once it has been posted. If we are requested to make alternative shipping arrangements we cannot guarantee tracking and will not be responsible for the delivery of orders sent internationally.
- International Customs, Duties and Taxes
All orders shipping to a destination outside of Australia are subject to the import duties, fees, and taxes of the destination country. Delays in delivery may occur if your package is randomly selected by your country’s Customs Department. Bear Timber is not responsible for any possible customs and taxes applied to your order. We have no control over the process or additional charges associated with the delivery and importation of your order (package) into your country. We do not benefit in anyway from these chargers and we work very closely with our brokers and carriers to ensure as few delays as possible. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer. You agree that you are responsible for any duty, taxes, and custom requirements or other like taxes, fees, levies, costs or expenses associated with importing products you purchase from us and
shipping them internationally.
If there is any damage to the packaging on delivery, contact us immediately at email@example.com.
- Missing or Lost Package
There are several reasons why a package gets lost or becomes a deliver exception. We’ve found that, more often that not, the package is either in the building or with a neighbour. Bear Timber politely requests that customers look in common courier hiding spots. Please take a look around and let us know if you find it. If you haven't located your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to report missing or lost packages.
If you have any questions about the delivery and shipment of your order, please see our FAQ page,......, or contact us at email@example.com.