Finger labyrinths are much like a labyrinth you walk, but on a smaller scale and portable. Our Turtle Finger Labyrinth was originally a custom request, but got so much love that we decided to make it a permanent addition to our store!
Children use their finger to follow the path of the labyrinth assisting them to engage in a calming and mindfulness activity allowing them to self-regualte. The finger labyrinth can help children to:
- Take control of their emotions
- Focus on concentrating
- Develop fine motor skills
- Refine hand-eye coordination
Add some coloured sensory rice, split peas or other sensory bases to this calming tool and use as a sensory play experience.
Our Turtle Finger Labyrinth is made from Acacia hardwood which is sustainably sourced and is finished with a food safe, child safe oil. Each labyrinth has been hand sanded to perfect a smooth rounded finish on the edges and path to ensure that it is safe.
Stylus' are also available and make a great addition to this product.
Dimensions: 282mm (length) x 282mm (width) x 18mm (height)
- Not recommended for children under 3 years or those who are still mouthing objects. Adult supervision is required.
- Other props and products are not included.
- As this product is handmade from natural materials, each design, including colour, may vary slightly.
Can't see the design that you'd like? No problems at all! Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or message us on our socials:
Don't forget to follow us on our socials and tag us in a photo of your order!